Asymmetrical Saloon with trail deck to port and extending to gunnel on starboard side. Overhead is coffered ceiling with high gloss arched ash beams (6”x7”) filled with camel ultra-suede panels. Salon seating is custom built, includes French chenille goose down sofa with two oversize butter leather pillow back lounge chairs. A matching chenille ottoman converts to a cocktail table. Built-in end tables are covered in black leather with ash drums supporting a Stiffel twisted column brass lamp aft and a brass and black lacquer two arm student lamp by make up table is leather topped with marketry inlays. Adjustable make up mirror with theatrical style make up lighting and a custom leather chair. All lights are on dimmers and a separate circuit has been provided for hair dryers and curling irons. Large mirror over upper cabinet door as well as a full length mirror located inside double door cedar lined closet. Vanity is has two drawers for make up. Additional closets and drawers provide excellent storage. Vault is hidden behind panel. Main salon Equipment
• 32” Samsung Flat Screen TV left, right, center and rear channels speakers by Boston Acoustics
• SONY Digital Audio/Video Control Center
• SONY SLV 11HF Videocassette Player/Recorder
• SONY DVD, CD and Video CD Player
• SONY 200 Mega storage CD Player
• Boston Acoustics 100 amp sub-woofer
• Storage for CD’s and DVD’s
• A/B Switch between ships gyro controlled TV antenna and shore cable TV
Dining area is forward of the entertainment console. Built in red leather seating for three on built in settee outboard with 3’x6’ glass dining table supported by 2 Honduran mahogany pedestal’s with marketry inlay. Three rattan arm chairs with matching chenille seat cushions provide seating for six with two additional seats at tables end. An eight candle lamp 23k Gold chandelier with black shades is overhead. Wet bar is to starboard of dining area. Two-level, featuring a sub-zero beverage refrigerator, an automatic 24# capacity ice maker, sink with insta-hot water heater, granite counter tops with limestone inlays. Breakfast bar is forward and serves as a pass-through to/from galley which is a half level down. Counter top is black granite with limestone inlays. Storage cabinets of olive ahs burl over breakfast counter serve as storage for wet bar. The salon cabinetry holds the following equipment:
Dining Area Additional Equipment
• Computerised Shed System for automatic load control of all circuits broken into 10 priority levels.
• Ames Isolation Transformer for protection of polarity/ground faults in shore power as well as conversion of international voltages.
• Engine room exhaust blower (1500 cfm)
• Guest stateroom passive air circulation system blowers for intake and exhaust
• Exhaust blowers for guest heads and shower
• Back up compressor tank for pneumatic controls
• Security System activation panel
• Two reverse cycle A/C condenser and control panels
• Hanging wet locker
• Escape hatch from guest staterooms
• Central vacuum system outlets (2)
MASTER STATEROOM MASTER STATEROOM
The Master Stateroom is a study in quiet elegance and luxury. The overhead is ultra suede. Curtains are black out and made of hammered silk as are the valances and the tufted head board. Side panels are chenille and the oversize Queen berth has a quilted spread of embroidered brocade. Task lighting is provided by individually controlled swing arm brass reading sconces with black shades and gold liner. Additionally, extensive lighting is provided for ambience. A Colour TV is mounted overhead behind drapery. Escape hatch leads to foredeck. DATAMARINE Multi-Link readout, AQUAALARM sub panel, Stereo Cassette and Cd Player are located in side panel at head of berth. SONY phone/intercom. Reverse cycle A/C control panel, four large opening ports with screens for cross ventilation are also provided. Large shower and custom sink with Baldwin brass hardware.• Central Vacuum cleaning system master unit
• Compressor for freezer
• Domestic water pressure tanks (2), and transducers
Cabinetry of MASTER SUITE provides space for:
• FURUNO sonar pitsword and control
• HEART INTERFACE Invertor
• C.PLATH gyro sensors
• Rectifiers for sonar and stabilsers
• Inspection ports for fuel lines
Port Guest Stateroom
• Staggered oveer and under single berths. Upper berth has built in stairs, end table, reading light control and book case.
• Lower unit has end table and reading light controls. Cedar lined hanging locker, leather seat with laundry hamper below. Four drawer dresser. End table with linen storage. Port lights have valance, valance lighting and black out curtains. Upper and lower berths have leather headboards and chenille side panels with custom quilted bed spreads and pillow shams. Staeroom has CD player, reverse cycle A/C condenser and control panel. Large guest head with 4’ vanity, medicine cabinet, large mirror, Headhunter commode, shower and excellent lighting.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
A mirror image of the Port Stateroom except it has a raised Queen berth. Berth has dresser and luggage stowage below. Built in hidden ladder makes entrance and exit of berth easy.
Cabinetry in GUEST STATEROOM provides space for:
• Main fire fighting pump (2hp BALDOR Industrial Motor coupled to FLOMAX 5 self priming centrifugal pump rated at 100GPM)
• KOOP Nautic Stabilsers, pumps and acuators
• Grey water tank access
• CHAFFE MARINE jet head system pressure tanks (2)
Guest/Crew Stateroom is finished to a level equal to the other Staterooms. Single berth with leather headboard. Own TV, VCR, AM/FM Stereo, CD Player and DVD player. Large storage behind double mirrored doors, lockers, shelves, phone/intercom, reverse cycle A/C, separate passive air circulation system. Large double door closet, separate head with enclosed toilet.
Cabinetry in the GUEST/CREW STATEROOM provides space for:
Venturi windscreen mounted on mirror polished stainless steel receiving structure, Stainless steel and Corian table converts to king size berth with full cushions, 5 large storage lockers, Stereo speakers, Emergency battery bank for communications, AQUAALARM Sub-panel. Main engine psi, oil temp, water temp and pyrometer gauges, Hydraulic clutch selector, FURUNO Nav-Net GPS, Video Sounder, Chart Plotter equipment
Water tight dogged door to engine room, Two (Primary and backup) 30,000 BTU CRUISE AIR tempered water reverse cycle A/C units, Central overboard discharge manifold with valves for: air conditioning,
Large full beam galley with seamless stainless steel counter tops and integral sea rail, Cabinetry in high gloss CVG Ash, GAGGENAU 4 burner electric stove top with infra-red instand burner, GAGGENAU exhaust system, THERMADOR combination self cleaning convention/microwave oven, THERMADOR steam dishwasher, KITCHENAID disposal, TRAULSEN commercial 32 cubic foot, refrigerator/freezer with separate compartments and compressors, GE microwave oven, MAYTAG computer touch washer and dryer, BROAN trash compactor, Overhead and under counter lighting
Mahogany and maple diamond flooring, 6’ pass-through to breakfast bar, Pantry, Central Vacuum cleaning outlet, Forward to Master Stateroom, Companionway down to Guest and Crew Staterooms, Companionway up to dining and salon areas, Reverse cycle A/c condenser and control panel,|